Rated as the best tourist destination for fun and amusement activities, Orlando is all about theme parks for children as a short trip to this city allows their imagination go wild. So visitors planning a visit to Orlando this holiday season must plan their visit so as to make the most of their ultimate journey. Tour operators providing airfare deals from Delta Airlines would help you out with your travel plans to Orlando.
As for now, here are some important tips that you may keep in mind as you plan to visit “The City Beautiful” :
- It is always recommended to plan your Orlando tour as per the suitability of all your travel needs. You may start with charting out your travel itinerary and there are several portals that offer lucrative offers and savings on hotel booking, city tours, car rentals, etc. It is further advisable that as you check out the these travel deals, you may subscribe them to keep tab on latest offers.
- You may begin your city tour by first checking out all the main theme parks here. Most of the amusement sites are located within a radius of 15 miles. All in all, a day or two may be sufficient to explore these entertainment venues with your family. Some of these theme parks include Disney’s Animal Kingdom, the Epcot, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Discovery Cove, etc.
- While reveling in the city’s theme parks here with your family could be the ultimate purpose of your visit, there are yet many more things to see and learn in this Floridian city. These include Madame Tussauds Orlando, the Orlando Science Center, Ripley’s Museum, SKELETONS, etc.
- Once you are done with the theme parks and other important attractions, you may then take to the beach to relax in the adobe of nature. The nearest beaches from Orlando are Canaveral National Seashore, Daytona and Cocoa. The beaches are known for serene atmosphere that could very well rejuvenate you on your tour.
- The water parks of Orlando are equally famous and fun-filled. Here you may find plenty of oceanarium and water parks that are popular among tourists. These include Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Wet ‘n Wild, Aquatica, etc. So while you search for delta airlines flight routes to Orlando, just ensure that you explore these amazing water parks.
- At the Winter Park downtown area, you would find Park Avenue that gives you plenty of options for eating and shopping. There are several restaurants, art galleries, shopping boutiques and much more.
You may take your kids to Kennedy Space Center for a complete learning experience. For all your travel related queries, please leave your comments in the space provided below: