If there is any city that ideally represents the glamour and essence of the south with a tinge of traditions, it has to be Dallas. With splendid skyscrapers standing along the green city parks, the city offers a perfect delight for tourists who wish to see American culture at its best. Like any other major American city, Dallas bustles and whirs with the everyday proceedings. So get your low-cost flight from Philadelphia to Dallas booked this season for a wholesome vacation in this Texan city
If you are visiting Dallas for the first time, there are several offerings that may strike you in a sublime manner. From the traditional settings in the Wild West town to the plethora of boutiques and malls, the options are endless with something in store for everyone here. As for some historical retreat, you may choose the JFK Museum, Dallas Museum of Art, Old Red Museum or Samurai collection that features the works from Japan. So here we have compiled for you some travel tips that may come handy on your maiden visit to this city:
1) Given the sheer sprawl of this city, it is always recommended to rent a car to explore some charming neighborhoods here. Dallas being the eight largest city of the United States has verily earned its moniker as “Big D”.
2) Shopping is always on the mind of visitors who are traveling with their family. With a vibrant fashion scene, Dallas comes with a great excitement for some window shopping. The city is home to Neiman Marcus and hosts the glittery Dallas Fashion Week every year.
3) One of the best way to experience the essence of this city is to acquaint yourself with the local art. And Dallas leaves no stone unturned when it comes to showcasing the best of arts and culture. Indeed, it has the largest urban district in the United States. You may also take to the art galleries, museums, public installations and live venues to get to the heart of this city.
4) Those coming to Dallas can always have a great time watching some of the best sports teams in action. The city is home to teams like Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars. So do not miss out on the sporting schedule to experience the thrill of competitive sports at the highest levels.
5) With food on your mind, Dallas would never disappoint you. The classic Mexican fare could be best relished in this city with some of the finest restaurants serving Tex-Mex cuisines for locals and tourists. Do not forget to stop by some of the popular steakhouses here.
So book your flights from Philadelphia to Dallas now and reserve your classic date in this finest of American cities. You may also get a chance to grab latest holiday deals that comes with great savings. For any queries, you may leave your comments in the space provided below: